February 26, 2008

dark green and leafy*

Last night I came home from yoga and went to kitchen to get my quick dinner. It smelled bad, like meat (*the kitchen, not my dinner!). Odd because usually I don't mind the smell of meat at all. Sometimes it smells delicious, I just don't want to eat it. Not this time, yuck. I heated up my leftover broccoli-cauliflower soup from the night before, salted a ripe tomato and a few pieces of cucumber and some carrot sticks.

I went upstairs and Rooster was just finishing up his reheated Chinese food -- the source of the mystery stank. He looked at my dinner -- bright green, red, orange -- and whined "In five minutes you made yourself a dinner ten times better than mine!"

I am inadvertently bringing him over to the dark side. The dark green and leafy side.

2 comments:

pb said...

i LOVE that image. pretty brilliant.
i'm confused about the asterisk.
i'm really glad that your healthy habits are having a positive effect on your mister.
xo

SFDC said...

the asterisk was because i came back and edited the post because it sounded like i was implying that my dinner smelled like meat.
or something like that.
maybe they only use asterisks to indicate an edited entry over at that other place.

what about bob?

what about bob?

Blog Archive