2. I completed the last of my four introductory ashtanga yoga classes. In less than two weeks, I am already much stronger and more flexible. Wow. Now I just have to figure out how to work with the schedule and style of classes to continue the practice. And I can always practice at home, which I did this morning. But I need a mat. Ouch.
3. I am growing things too! I bought basil, thyme and arugula seeds, and planted those. I also planted a few packets of wildflower seeds I've been hanging onto for ages (wedding favors). They are all sprouting, thanks to an ingenious greenhouse I made out of The Late Hermit Crab Stein's terrarium.
4. My hair is getting long and I don't know what to do with it. I've started to experiment a little with GDBD hair and makeup, but not much. I would love to do something retro like this ----->, actually, but I don't know if I know how to pull it off, or if it would hold up. Maybe someone has some AQUA NET ADVICE for me. You know who you are.5. I had all this anxiety yesterday because I needed to talk to my sister about something that I thought she was going to react badly to, but in fact she was great about it and even offered up some assistance that is extra helpful. We ended up talking for a long time and had a few laughs.
TGIF, babies.
6 comments:
i am not sure about that hair
Help me! I am at a loss.
how about something more like this, which has a retro feel to me: http://www.virginmedia.com/microsites/movies/slideshow/top-ten-almost-bonds/img_8.jpg
yes! i love that. i wonder if i should get some bangs, eep!
yes. that is it, and you do not have to get bangs. those are long layers on the side -- NOT bangs. just say no to bangs. this style is much softer and sexier!!!
AQUA NET works with this new du too. I'm also liking the locks of CZJ better than Mrs. Spock. Oh, sorry. MTM. Maybe a little less poofy on the crown.
Post a Comment